BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Lily T.
Toronto
Review for: Other more...
The colour pigmentation is great and they glide on smoothly. The formula is buildable and easy to apply. It doesn’t take a long time to dry to a matte finish but throughout the day it does tend to dry out the lips. However it is long lasting
Bri♓ R.
Guelph, ON
I never liked dry matte lipstick , it was so messy and difficult, but Tarte knows whats good and has the creamiest matte lipstick Ive ever tried and it doesn't sink into lines making lips look dry, its affordable, clean,easy and just perfect
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
These are super nice. They do stay on for quite some time but are not invincible, I find my ABH or dose of colours lasts longer. This formula is not too drying at all and the colour selection is nice without having any super weird colours.
Emily P.
Liverpool
Review for: Yaassss more...
This is one of my all time favorite lip stains it stays on like all day I can eat and it will barely come off I don’t even have to apply that much product because it’s so good .
I personally like to add a lip gloss to it to give it a shine
Jia |.
PA
I cant say enough about this . It is creamy the formula is smooth but not too thick but it did take some pat to dry it . Packaging is easy the applicator is good really helps in spreading the product. Its a worth while purchase for sure
Mina V.
Toronto
Discovered this recently and fell in love. Very comfortable to wear and last a long time. I work in retail and love wearing bold shade of lipsticks and these are amazing. They don’t dry your lips and only needed to reapply after eating.
Alexis |.
ingersoll
Tarte products are AMAZING. Especially This one. It didn’t get clumpy on my lips like a lot of products; which I was so thankful for. I love this product and it’s perfect for school when you don’t want to wear a bold colour on your lips!
Maranda W.
Stratford, PE
Review for: Other more...
I have this one in festival which is a nude lip color, it dries down really quick and it’s the moves color it basically looks like your lips but
Better, it almost seems like you’re not wearing any lip color but makes the lips look neater
Alexis W.
Coquitlam , BC
These are some of my absolute favourite liquid lipsticks! So creamy and pigmented, but non-drying. They stay put without flaking, transferring or fading. Super long wearing, and with a great colour range to choose from, great job Tarte!
Farheen K.
manama
Review for: Bae more...
This was my first lipstick from tarte . The thing I most love about it is the applicator . It is the right size for my lips . The color pay off is awesome . I don’t need to go back and forth in the bottle to get more of it . It dries down to a matte finish and last really long
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?