BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jaclyn B.
Review for: Other more...
Loved the color, smoothness and matte finish. Got dry and flaky after a half hour or so and wore a lot in the center. Required a lot of reapplication and removal of flaky areas.
Melissa F.
El Paso,Tx
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
La verdad soy fan de esta marca creo que se puede considerar como una de “lujo”, este labial me lo regalaron en Sephora la primera vez que lo use me encanto porque te deja los labios súper suaves y cremosos pero como a la 1/2 hora que me lo puse se empezó a caer☹️ creo que por el precio deberían de tener mejor formula🤔
Amelie D.
Les cedres, DE
Review for: Manbun, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
The pigmentation is really great.
It has a great feeling on the lip and it moisturize your lips in the same time.
But, it transfer a lot. If you don’t botter re-aplying throught the day, the product is good for you!
Chelsea L.
Portland
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I’m a big fan of the tarte lip paints. This one isn’t quite as drying as the other liquid lip products I have used in the past which makes it a big yes from me. The colour selection is nice and you can get those little trial mini packs from them which are really awesome too!
Brandee V.
Review for: TBT more...
I love this lip paint! The packaging is really cute and it applies really well! I just this when I have special occasions. One downfall of this though is it doesn’t dry as fast as some of the other liquid lipsticks I’ve used. But overall this product is a major plus!
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
Review for: Other more...
I got a mini size of this product for my Sephora birthday gift and I'm in love!! The formally is super creamy and not drying at all, and it lasts a pretty long time before needing to reapply. I would definitely invest in the full sized version of this product
Miranda G.
Estevan Sk
Review for: Namaste, Other more...
Love this product always lasts hours would recommend to give it a try! Wore it out to a wedding drank and ate supper and still stayed on! Going to try some new colours and see how much I like the other ones!!
Cassidy A.
Kelowna
Review for: Namaste, So Fetch, Fomo (mauve) more...
This lip paint is my favourite . I got the birthday sample last year and ran out so fast that I ended up going back to sephora and bought these 3 shades. It’s long lasting, perfectly pigmented and feels amazingly smooth on the lips, I always forget I’m wearing it!
Lee M.
Calgary
OMG! I am for reals in love with this product, It smells so good and it matches my everyday makeup, it matches my Lunch date, dinner date, holiday makeups. It moisturizes my lips. I love this so much because it is matte, I love using matte lips products <3
Kelsey B.
London, UT
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Great nude! This has major staying power. A little drying but that is typical of matte lipsticks. Don’t get this on your teeth!! So difficult to get off. I use this with and without a lip liner. I have also used this as an eye liner and it stays a really long time!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?