BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Soupeara B.
Ottawa
I purchased this on a whim when it was on sale on the tarte website, the color is so pigmented and very flattering to my golden olive skin tone, the product dries matte but does not over dry the lips. The price point is good as tarte usually has this product in their sale section. I recommend this product and will continue to purchase it. *tip, be careful when eating oily foods as it will come off.
Katt R.
I just tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and I do really like it it does have some flaws I find that at patches off a bit and I can feel a little drawing on the lips depending on what color it is but all in all I do find them very nice I do find them a little pricey for what they are but I find all lipstick is a little pricey for what it is so that could just be a personal opinion LOL
Kaleigh H.
Review for: Other more...
I️ received this lip paint in the shade “birthday suit” along with tarte’s blush in “paaarty” as a complimentary birthday gift. This colour was SO pretty, it wasn’t much different from my normal lip colour which I️ actually preferred for a suddle look, my only complaint is that it became very spotty and didn’t last all that long
Jas K.
Review for: Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
These are just stunning so so creamy ,gorgeous colours selection you can’t just have one keep going and try all their shades tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Alexandra B.
Gatineau, QC
Gorgeous colors, beautiful packaging (as usual, for Tarte). My only beef with this product is that I find it CAN get drying, but it's expected with liquid lipstick. I would probably repurchase from this line, but only if it was a really unique, fantastic color. Otherwise, I'll stick to the Sephora liquid lipstick stains.
Fanni S.
Hungary
Review for: Other more...
I have a bright red one and I have mixed feelings about that: the colour would be stunning but it is so hard to apply without making a mess and I feel like when I go in a really thin layer it does not cover my lips fully. When I apply the second layer it becomes so patchy. I so wanted this to work, but apparently it doesnt.
Liliana G.
México City
I love these liquid lipsticks since they have an extraordinary pigmentation and long lasting, they do not dry the lips and combined with the glossy tone they are magnificent
Joselin R.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
En pigmentación están muy bien, pero la fórmula una vez bien seca hace que sienta mis labios increíblemente resecos. Por lo que para llevarlo mucho rato es un poco incómodo.
Saige E.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: So Fetch more...
Does not stay on, every time I wear it it ends up all over my face as it is not long lasting. Decent price but would not buy again as I like long lasting lipsticks that don’t come off once applied.
Anita L.
Review for: Other more...
I got this for the first time in Birthday Suit from Sephora and it is the first matte lip stick that is not drying. I love how smooth it makes your lips feel so when your lips touch it doesn’t feel like your lipstick is about to flake off like most matte lipsticks. But the applicator is a little hard to work with.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?