BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kris L.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Lovespell more...
A little too drying for my liking but he formula is very long lasting!

I ended up giving this to my sister - she had the same feedback. I wish this had the gloss option on the other end like Chanel and MUFE do!
Christina W.
Cambridge
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this product. I got this in a tarte gift set from the tarte website and I use it quite often. The color is beautiful, goes on opaque and is easy to apply. The only reason I wouldn’t give this 5 stars is it is quite drying. Because of this it does last longer than other lip products I have, however if my lips are already dry it’s not my favorite to use as I’d opt for something a bit more hydrating.
Seher F.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Other more...
I bought the tarte Tarteist lip paint in the colour rosé after seeing a makeup artist on Instagram use it on many of her models and I'm a sucker for a nude lip. This is by far the most comfortable matte lip paints I have ever bought. I purchased mine at Sephora in Dubai and was immediately hooked. I now have several more shades and highly recommend them. Great value for money and great staying power too!
Iqra S.
East Ham
This has been one of my favourite since I brought it and this is easy to apply and it has a creamy texture to it and it really does moisturize your lips.I do recommende it and I can't wait to get some more
kate d.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Before trying this I was under the impression it was no different to any other similar lip product. However I first wore this on a night out and I didn’t need to reapply at all the whole night! Really good long lasting and feels great
abi H.
Review for: TBT more...
very long lasting & pigmented. A little on the expensive side but worth it. Pretty drying on the lips (need to use lip balm) - but overall cute packaging & great product! would definitely reccomend! X
Sarah D.
St. Albert
Review for: Other more...
I’m not usually one for lipstick, because I either end up with colour all over my face or eating most of it off my lips, but this one stayed exactly where I put it. It was easy to apply and lasted for hours without needing to reapply.
Kirsty H.
Norbury, London
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to try a tarte matte lip paint for the longest time and was so pleased when I finally got one. I got it in colour xoxo and the colour itself is gorgeous and felt wonderful on and not super drying like some matte liquid lips BUT it can get everywhere. It does tend to spread itself around your face if you aren't careful so be sure to carry a hand mirror on you just to check!
VANESA R.
FPO
It is high quality and covers a lot in one pass. Can not stand meals especially those that are greasy. And one of the problems that I see is that as time goes by it starts to fall off the lip.
Nicole K.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Namaste more...
Makes my lips feel amazing !!!!!!! So creamy on my lips, makes them feel like a cloud. Stays on for a very long time, usually only apply once when I go out!!! And if I do re apply it’s cause it’s just so smooth on my lips !!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?