BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Alexandra B.
Prince George, BC
My favorite matte lip product. I reccomend it for anyone! They stay put and dont flake. I wear them out to dinners and drinks and the product doesn't budge! It's also not drying like others.
Sanae L.
Safi
Hello my name is sanaa laaniqi i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
country: Morocco
Gmail : sanaelaaniqi@gmail.com
Vee S.
wirral
Review for: Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this I bought 3 already and all of them are great the packaging is very simple it is very creamy but is not as hydrating so what I find best is to put a lip balm first wipe it off and then put the lipstick x
tarte Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint
danielledelnick D.
Paris
Review for: Other more...
Love the colour and the formula. I find it goes on really smooth without needing something to prime. Always looks fresh. Love though the packaging. Happy it’s vegan. Overall great product.
Alvina A.
Review for: Other more...
I would give this a 3.5 if I could. This is a nice, creamy formula that doesn’t feel like it’s drying out the lips at all and it comes in a range of colours, however, I have two main issues with it. First, I am not a fan of the applicator; it makes crisp lines very difficult and it loses its shape to some degree over time. Second, it’s not long-lasting at all... any food will make the product disappear. It’s a comfortable formula that doesn’t emphasize lip lines so I enjoy it in the nude colours I have, but I wouldn’t recommend darker colours based on my experience.
Jayla M.
limavady
I love this lip paint! It is sooo easy to use and I can’t believe how affordable this is! It lasts all day and I would recommend it to everyone who loves a good lip stain ! It’s great for a subtle or extravagant look!!
kelsey m.
Coquitlam, BC
Really good pigmentation with a super comfortable formula. It wears really well surprisingly for how comfortable it is on the lips. It's not transfer proof but it doesn't go patchy. Also my lips never feel dry/chapped after using this like with other matte liquid lipsticks. I really love this product!
Charlie K.
Review for: Manbun more...
I never tried a tarte lip product and I was pleasantly surprised with how full coverage the colour was and how long lasting it was on me, I was able to eat and drink with it and it still remained in pretty good condition only had to reapply once halfway through a 12 hour day of wearing, would recommend to anyone looking for a good quality lip product
Becca S.
This is honestly my favourite lipstick in the world. It keeps your lips moisturized as well as leaving a perfect matte color on them as well. I would use this lipstick til the day I die, it is soooo worth the price!
Sarah M.
niagara falls
Review for: Other more...
I love this! I have the colour exposed, and it’s so beautiful. It also lasts a pretty long time, even when I eat. It’s currently one of my go-to lip colours. I think exposed is limited edition though, so get it asap
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?