BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Samantha D.
Yuma
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry, Twerk, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
I absolutely LOVE this product! It glides on smooth and feels weightless on your lips. It has a velvet/satin look and the pigment is life!
Holli O.
Hobart
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip paint! I’m a huge fan of the matte look and this is one of the best ones I have purchased! Stays on, feels great and loved the color!!!
Sarah C.
atwater, ca
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Namaste more...
I like the lip paint but I feel like it’s too creamy it doesn’t really leave a matte feeling but had good color
Briana S.
Riverdale, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Manbun more...
The color on this is amazing. It feels great on the lips and is one I reach for constantly.
hannah d.
Toledo, OH
Review for: TBT more...
stays on forever!!! i swatched it in store and it continued to stay on my hand the entire day even after attempts at getting it off as well as washing my hands a bunch!
Makayla A.
Kingman
So I have this creamy matte lip paint in front row, rose, tbt, OG, and cheerleader... and I LOVE them! The formula is so amazing and you do not have to reapply for all day. It is the best $20 a girl will spend, there’s so many colors to choose from too!
Elizabeth R.
woodstown
Review for: TBT more...
Perfect fall color. It’s a long lasting application. Can never go wrong with the tarte collection!
Leonor R.
Hollywood
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Namaste more...
I love target! This is creamy but so long lasting. It also doesn’t taste that badly. Exceeds expectations stays on throughout the day. Have to REALLY rub off. Great value!
Tracey A.
Portland
Review for: TBT more...
Yes yes yes yes!! I die for this lip paint must have ladies it’s not to price and I bet you will love it and get them all. 10/10
Madison S.
benson
I actually just purchased 5 of these and I would have gotten the whole vault if I had the money it's super great and I would definitely recommend super matte but they don't feel that way and they come in a variety of colors these are by far my favorite
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.