BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Zara U.
I love every tarte lipstick. It doesn't get cakey. Also it last longer. love my Tarte lipstick in Shock (a puple/pink color). Tested this in a Sephora store, and then got complimented on it as I was walking around shopping. This is a fairly dark color and does not run or bleed at all, and I do not use a lipliner with it. The color lasts quite a while, doesn't dry out, or make my lips feel icky. I do wish they'd make the tube a little cuter, but oh well. I think this is a great product, and am looking forward to trying other colors!
Esmelinda E.
Doral, FL
Review for: TBT more...
This liquid lipstick has really grown on me. It's a beautiful dark mauve. The formula is a bit different from many liquid lipstick formulas on the market today; it's a thick mousse-like texture that applies smoothly and evenly. It's incredibly pigmented, and not as drying as other liquid lipstick formulas. While it dries down to a matte finish, this lipstick is not completely transfer-proof.
Tip: I typically wait for the lipstick to sit on my lips for about 10 minutes to dry, and lightly blot away the excess 'transfer' onto a napkin. This still leaves plenty of product and color on my lips.

Pros:
TBT is a beautiful color
Incredibly smooth and even application, not drying
Very pigmented
Smells like mint chocolate
Cruelty-free

Cons:
Does not dry completely matte. It does transfer slighty
Shade names are kinda cheesy (TBT, bae, twerk, etc...)
daphane p.
Review for: Bae more...
My best friend bought me this for my birthday a couple years back and it has been my favourite lip stain/liquid lipstick by far! It glides on so smoothly and if applied with a lip balm, will last all day! I feel like it also moisturizes my lips entirely as well! The colour stays on all day and when eating, there’s hardly any transfer! I love red lipsticks and this has got to be my all time favourite. Throughout the day I do notice though that if my lips are dry you do see the cracking but that’s basically every matte lip out there. I would highly highly recommend this though! It feels like a lip balm but 5x more glam! Will definitely continue to use this product!
Izabella K.
Waterloo, ON
Review for: Other more...
Got this in the shade birthday suit which is exclusive to Sephora and it’s honestly so cute. The formula of this product is really good and soft on the lips. It’s not to drying and the shade looks amazing. The only thing about this I don’t like is that it doesn’t last very long on your lips and in about an hours it will be off. But it your cool with reapplying it then get this, it will work for you.
Satveer K.
Glasgow
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry, Yaassss, Lovespell, Adorbs, Twerk, So Fetch, Manbun, Selfish, Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
Tarte cream lip paint -
I’m absolutely in Love with the colour range from bold to nude colours.. I always look for a full coverage liquid lipstick and am just in love with the formula of the tarte creamy lip paint liquid lipsticks. I always highly recommend it to all my friends. I don’t have any cons for it really as it one of my top liquid lipsticks. My favourite shades are bae and fomo ❤️
Emma R.
Moray , Keith
Review for: Other more...
I am unsure of the shade as I received this in a gift set as a mini, i think it is possibly 'grand' perhaps or MF45...
I cannot recommend this product enough. The packaging is gorgeous, the product itself managed to stay on my lips for an entire 3 COURSE MEAL AND DRINKS! It was unreal, it didn't even need a touch up! I have now ordered more and definitely recommend the purchase..
Bailey K.
Teeswater, ON
Love these products so much!!! They are super light and comfortable on the lips. They don’t last a long time but they’re very easy to reapply throughout the day, just like a chapstick! I bought the Christmas edition with five different shades. tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Creme
David P.
Plymouth
Review for: Other more...
I’m reviewing the shade Grand, it came with the treasure box limited edition collection. I think it the perfect “my lips but better” shade for me. The only problem is that I have to pair it with a gloss because it’s so drying and not too comfortable to wear alone. I personally wouldn’t recommend unless it’s just for photography purposes.
Ashley C.
Weyburn, Saskatchewan
Review for: Fomo (mauve), Other more...
These liquid lipsticks have an almost whipped but liquidy texture. They glide on the lips very easily. They do not feather out of the lip line which is a major plus. They don’t last all day but I would say 5-6 hours. They are very nice and I love the colours I have. They are packaged so cutely and the applicator is nice. You don’t pick up to much product at one time. They are perfect size for my lips and would repurchase these.
Kendra O.
I honestly wasn't a big fan of this stuff, it is very thick and a strange consistency to it and it smells abit minty to me (I am personally not a fan of mint scents or flavours at all) , and it also streaks a lot when you put it on, it isn't a very even application when applied, I found it took a lot of patients to get it to look the way it should when applied, I did find the pigment wasn't to bad after a few applications it looked more to the color it should. And came off very easily to the point you could barely touch your lips off each other and it messed up the way it looked. Was not one of my favourite purchases to be honest. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?