BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Namaste more...
Really love the color and it stays on great. Not super drying at all and has a minty scent to it which I like. I wore it to a dance and it stayed on all night with no fading from drinking, eating, and kissing. Also a plus for my date, the lipstick didn't come off on him. This is a terrific lipstick and I wish I could give it 5 stars but I have a problem. I'm not sure if I just got a bad one or if they all do this. But the tube like sweats oil from the lipstick inside of it and its really sticky and gross. This sucks because I'd like to throw this lipstick in my makeup back but the residue would get everywhere.
Chella H.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Product goes on smooth but doesn’t dry quick enough for me. The color is thick though and bright and Tarte makes a lot of very good products. The color didn’t leave behind a stain on my lips so it was good that when it was gone it was gone, but it also meant i had no lipstick left after a shirt while
Loamy Z.
Charlotte
I actually revived this as a sample and I loved the color and the matte finish it’s not like many matte lipstick out there that start cracking and look ugly this has a great finish to it and also smells pretty good I love it and recommend this to girls who hate wearing lipstick Bc it gets all over there cup or anything Bc this is a long lasting lipstick
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Review for: Yaassss more...
I love the formula of all the tarte lippies but this color pigmentation I expected more. It was very patchy and did not go out on as easy as the more neutral shades in their line. Definitely had to build up a couple layers which I don’t mind but there are other brands that make Lippies with better pigmentation.
Genny C.
Newport News
Review for: Other more...
Omg I love this lip paint!!! I’ve tried other brands which I continue to use because I love the shades but the this is my favorite!! The product actually lasts and stays where it’s supposed to. It can feel little dry but that tells me it will last and it does! Non-messy formula, very easy to apply!!
rebecca G.
Wesley Chapel
Review for: Other more...
I got a birthday present for Sephora that included this tarts tarteist matte lip paint. The color I received was birthday suit which you can only buy from Sephora itself. I love the matte look of the lip paint and it doesn't dry out my lips the way other matte liquid lipsticks do. I can't wait to get my hands on another one of these. I just absolutely love the way this makes my lips look!
Carrie S.
Sunnyvale
When I seen this in my Derma box this month I did not think I was going to enjoy the color boy was I wrong not only is his color amazing it goes on so smooth and dries with a matte finish I absolutely love this product and this color
Carissa H.
Shelton
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this brand and type of lip paint! This color Fomo is also incredible along with every color they offer. Fomo is not your average mauve! It is still vibrant and matte  at the same time. It stays on well and has a wonderful mauve! Application is easy and mess free.
Katie J.
Review for: Other more...
This product is so long lasting. I love the color, its the perfect everyday shade. I use this product all the time and am running out. I will be repurchasing another in the same shade. It can be a bit uncomfortable but can be better with a lip balm underneath. Would recommend this product.
Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I have SO many of these stains. They’re amazing! They go on so smoothly and feel so creamy. They also dry really fast. The finish is always perfect even for beginners. They have so many colors and you only have to touch up maybe once after first applying. I’ll continue to use these when I go full glam!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?