BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jessalyn D.
Manchester, NH
Love love love this product I cannot decide between exposed or birthday suit for my favorite color
Winly L.
Review for: Other more...
Got one of this because of the color, don’t really like it, not like other liquid lipstick, this one dry my lips up as well. After 2 hrs having this on, the lip paint start came off in tiny piece due to dryness. It’s a no no no for me
Bobbie h.
usa
This product has the most pigment I have ever used it goes on creamy at last all day it's very attractive and the scent is wonderful as well I like to mix it up with other colors would recommend this to anyone
Jillian M.
Philadelphia
Really like the colors and it stays on for a long time! Quality product would purchase again.
Monika V.
Review for: Lovespell more...
It is okay I don’t really use lip paints and stuff like that but I thought this product was pretty good
Jordan M.
Edmond
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
FOMO is my favorite! I’m a pasty-ish girl and was nervous that this would look kinda ridiculous on me... but I was wrong! I love it and I can kiss my babies all day and it stays out. Slightly pricy but worth it.
Hanna K.
San Diego
This really is a creamy product and it feels amazing going on! However I noticed after dinner it does come off fairly easy for a lip paint. However the consistency is amazing and color as well. Just wish It stayed on a little longer
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Review for: Namaste more...
I received this as part of a Sephora nude lipsticks package, so I only have a deluxe sample size. I like it, I have to say. The color is pretty, but a touch paler nude than I prefer.

I have one of the Revlon matte lip paints that performs very similarly to this, at half the price, and the formula is less heavy (though the Tarte isn't very heavy at all) and that color works a bit better with my lips' natural shade, since the Revlon is a touch pinker and a touch darker.

But this does feel nice and velvety and applies smoothly. It doesn't set dry but stays sort of velvety without feeling sticky or uncomfortable. Wear time is decent. I'd probably be more impressed if I hadn't found a cheaper alternative that I'm very happy with. Someone in search of a nude matte lip look would probably like this -- and I don't notice Tarte's sometimes strong minty scent and flavor with this either, for what it's worth.
Rizwana S.
Review for: Other more...
Tarteist creamy matte lip paint in "Birthday Suit" (exclusive shade for Sephora Beauty Insiders)
I'm not a big fan of the colour. It is a pink-mauve shade that for some reason I do not like on myself personally. I will definitely wear it because I have it in my collection, but I would not purchase it again if this particular shade was available at Sephora during the year. Even though I am not a huge fan of the colour I do think it will look nice with a smokey/dramatic eye look since it has a little more colour than a basic nude lipstick. This product is supposed to be similar to a liquid lipstick where it will dry matte after applying it. When I first applied it it felt a little like a moussey texture which I did like. I do find that it dries to a matte finish but not completely matte. It takes a while to dry to a matte-like finish but it will still transfer, so basically its not like a normal matte liquid lipstick where it does not budge once it is applied. Since it does not dry to be completely matte, it is not over drying which I really enjoyed, but I would much rather have a liquid lipstick that does not transfer than one that does. Also, it is not very long lasting and needs to be reapplied during the day (especially after you eat or drink).
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this matte lip paint by tarte. The colour I have isn’t on the list, it’s called birthday suit (It is a pinkish nude colour). Normally I don’t wear lip products other than lip balms or a clear gloss, however I’ve been noticing all different kinds of lip products they have out so I’m trying to go outside my comfort zone.
I received this product in a travel size with a matching blush by tarte as a free birthday gift from Sephora. It is extremely long lasting, it has a buttery texture that glides on your lips, it is easy to apply and has a great pigmentation. It doesn’t dry your lips out either which I’ve been told that some matte lip paints/lipstick’s can do. I really like this product and highly recommend buying it, I think the full size cost’s between $20-25 CDN. This is definitely a 5 Star Rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?