BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Isabella L.
Appleton
This is my go to lip product! It looks so natural and it applies very nicely. I cannot wait to buy another one!
Danielle P.
i love this lipstick sooooo much! a nice matte finish that will leave you lookin nice all day
Destiny B.
madisonville
Review for: Selfish more...
This is my favorite!!!!😍 I wear it almost every single day and I just absolutely love the colors!!
Alexis B.
United States
This is hands down one of the best matte lip products I have ever used. The lipstick does not budge once dried, I can kiss my baby all I want without and transfer! I love the color range, as well! The only downside is how drying it can feel, so make sure to moisturize those lippies!
Shelley P.
Namaste has to be one of my favorite colors. True matte and ease of application make this Tarte lippie one of my go-tos.
Kayla S.
Review for: Other more...
I don’t recall the name of the shade I tried, but I know that I was LIVING for the formula! Their matte lip paints stole my heart but dried out my lips a little too much for my comfort, so when I tried THIS, I was blown away! It’s very smooth, pigmented, and long lasting!
Meghan M.
Gainesville
Meh. I got this in a Boxycharm and I think it's just really okay. Not special or bad just meh. The applicator is just like anything else so that's fine. I don't love the color or think it's very flattering for me personally. The formula was fine. Colourpop's formula is better and so is their price.
Amanda B.
Fort Worth
Love this creamy matte lip color. Goes on smooth and easy. Great colors to choose from. Tarte is a easy choice.
Ms. M.
Austin
Tarte's creamy matte lip paint is amazing!  Great color and doesn't dry out.  Super easy to use and stays on for a long time.  I always love the packaging that Tarte puts products in, so cute!  Not too expensive, will for sure by more.  I recommend this product for anyone that loves matte lip paints!
Monika V.
Review for: Lovespell more...
It is okay I don’t really use lip paints and stuff like that but I thought this product was pretty good
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?