BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...11 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Eddymir T.
It applied smoothly I loved the colour & and it lasted the whole night witch was awesome !!
Kerri D.
winter have.
Love the formula! Product stays on through the whole day! Matte but not drying on the lips.
Riley H.
They dry matte and don't come off, they have a nice color selection!!!!!!!😀 😁 😂 🤓 😊😂😀😁😀😂😊😁
Molly S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love tarte lip products! This is no exception. The color is gorgeous and lasts for hours.
Emerald R.
Did not like this lipstick at all. It dries like chalk and leaves your lips needing moister
Liz S.
white Plains NY
Review for: Brownie (brown) more...
This lip gloss I like so much the color is good. Somebody give me as a reward and I enjoy.
Emerson C.
Los Angeles
Love the shades and how smooth this goes on, one of my go to lip products! Tarte is a fav!
Kate K.
Austin
This c caked on my lips and really made them dry. And dried out looking I did not like this
Deena M.
Greenfield, IN
Goes on smooth, doesn’t dry out my lips. It doesn’t stay on as long as I would like it to.
Diana G.
Fort Smith
I have this creamy matte lip and I love it l. Like I said it’s my everyday go to lip paint
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
Heather H.
Grafton, OH
Has anyone found that this stuff is impossible to get off? After wearing this for awhile I spend so much time scrubbing at my lips just to wake up with it smudged across my face. Am I the only one?
Ciara E.
Do these make your lips look chapped or makes your lips dry?
Lucie E.
I got this in the sephora birthday gift and it looks good but smears really easily even after drying. Any advice?
katelyn y.
Minnesota
Does this liquid lipstick last long?

tarte cosmetics