BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Diane H.
Warfield, KY
Review for: Twerk, Lovespell more...
I’m excited to try this I haven’t tried it yet but I’m sure it’s good tarte is a good brand
fabiola a.
Review for: Rave (greige) more...
Love it it's so smooth and so easy to apply it's super pigmented and takes time to come off
Lumi s.
Santa Clara
I absolutely love this product 100%! I also recommended this product for everyone to buy!!
Meisha H.
Love this. I have my birthday suit shade!! I wish I could have a full size of this shade!!
Hailey M.
Parkland, FL
Review for: Selfish more...
Love these lipstickks they’re my favorite! I have all of them and they all are my favorites
Emerson C.
Los Angeles
Love the shades and how smooth this goes on, one of my go to lip products! Tarte is a fav!
Eden B.
Conway, AR
it was great. I loved the smooth application. Color was also complimentary to my skin tone
sara f.
phoenix
Review for: Yaassss more...
great formula great product great color lobg lasting and it does t stick or rub off easily
Molly S.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love tarte lip products! This is no exception. The color is gorgeous and lasts for hours.
Sharleen L.
Review for: Namaste more...
Love this product! The color is amazing and it goes on smoothly. Would recommend to others
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?