BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Guadalupe D.
Tucson, AZ
Best in town always have one one me even if it’s a small size one great addition to your makeup
Kelsey D.
Review for: Adorbs more...
The color is amazing but after the stain dries it makes your lips feel very heavy and cracked.
Teresa R.
Grand Prairie , TX
Love the formula, comfortable on the lips and not overly drying and it also smells incredible.
Libby M.
Sarver, PA
i LOVE these!! incredibly pigmented and go on so smoothly. they didn’t dry out my lips at all!!
Karla S.
Perfecto labial larga duración cremoso en exceso y un delicioso olor me gusta mucho esta marca
Kristen J.
Century
You can’t look at this and say you don’t absolutely love the color. Creamy, smooth, and pretty
Brittany P.
London, OH
Stays on all day and doesn’t move!! I drank and ate, smoked and all with these on and nothing!!
Jordan P.
Oklahoma City , OK
I have multiple of these and I Love them all!! Stays on great and had a wide variety of colors!
It's very moisturizing on my lips and it meet my expectations and I would definitely buy again.
Autumn D.
Appleton , WI
I didn’t really like this one it was too thick and looked uneven on my lips. Came off in spots.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.