BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Nicole C.
Even after exfoliating this product looks thick and textured on my lips. This product DOES not work for me. It may work for you if your lips are super hydrated. I've found other products more mousse like or whipped work better for me.
Emily W.
Roxbury
Review for: Other more...
Favorite Lipstick Ever. No joke, this product is perfection! It goes on so nicely and stays put! I love the matte lip look and this lip paint hits it out of the park! It is matte, but not too drying and doesn’t flake off, or transfer!
Tia
This is one of my favorite and go to daily lip products. The color last a long time and smells so good. I have several of these in a few colors. Highly recommend!
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Lovespell more...
Vibrant color and a comfortable creamy formula. Downsized it flakes in the inner corners after a few hours but that due to drinking beverages and consuming food. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Samanta G.
Review for: Other more...
By far the best liquid lipstick I have ever tried. Right now it’s 9:47 PM and I have had this in the shade bestie since 8 AM. I had breakfast lunch and dinner and have not touched up and it’s still going strong!!!!
Maryam A.
One of the most drying lip products I ever used. It made my lips shrivel to resemble and old dried up prune. I liked the color so I topped it with a gloss to salvage it. But it only made it worse because then it was goopy on my lips
elaina k.
altoona , PA
Review for: Other more...
This lipstick is very creamy and easy to apply. It never needs more than one coat and only needs reapplied every so often. It smells great, doesn’t smear and i would definitely buy this product again. It’s one of the only liquid lipsticks that i actually like.
Brandy S.
Richmond, VA
I received a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love! The color is beautiful not too flashy and also not too dull. It isn't as long lasting as I had hoped for but it is something I will purchase.
Angie P.
Chicago
Review for: Namaste more...
Sticky on the lips once it dried. Liked the color. It did dry matte. I think it lasted fairly well. This was my first time. I would like it so much more if it wasn’t sticky. I would recommend to others but like I said I don’t like the stickiness it may not bug other people.
Storm R.
Review for: Twerk more...
UGH LOVE THIS SHADE AND THIS BRAND!! such an amazing lip stick. So creamy stays on amazing I’ve been using this forever now not to expensive one of the best lip sticks every. Use this on a night out with ya man!!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.