BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
sidney h.
I recently got this and I really like it it feels soft and comfortable. And I love the color!!!
member-9e352
Review for: Other more...
Stays on all night and doesn’t crack!! I’m so happy I found this! Better than my Kylie lip kit
Valerie M.
Super pigmented and easy to use, I love it for an everyday lip and the color selection is great
Katie B.
Roswell, GA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
These matte lip stains are a favorite. Great for work when I don't always have time to reapply.
Rashauna C.
One of my favorites. I keep this in my purse at all times. Nice coverage and a beautiful color.
Nate. Sofia H.
Picayune, MS
Wear this every other day because it is so wonderful makes my lips moist and I love it so much
Teresa R.
Grand Prairie , TX
Love the formula, comfortable on the lips and not overly drying and it also smells incredible.
Kristen J.
Century
You can’t look at this and say you don’t absolutely love the color. Creamy, smooth, and pretty
Jenn Y.
chantilly
long lasting and gives the perfect amount of color to your lips. very nice to blend and apply.
Libby M.
Sarver, PA
i LOVE these!! incredibly pigmented and go on so smoothly. they didn’t dry out my lips at all!!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.