BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Jasmine G.
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry, Twerk, So Fetch, Manbun, Selfish, Namaste, TBT more...
Very pigmented and really easy to apply one swipe and you have your whole bottom lip done. Not an over powering smell but what smell it does have is very pleasant.
Alessia C.
Mountain Top, PA
Review for: Namaste more...
I really enjoy this lip product. It's the perfect color , and also great formula for all day wear! I'm giving it a 3 because if you don't layer a lip balm before hand it may get drying
Savannah B.
Bridgeport, CT
Very pigmented, very high coverage, very very very matte without drying out your lips. Extremely long lasting and comes in a billion and one beautiful shades! I use one almost every day and it lasts through breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Madison B.
Spartanburg
I was really impressed with this one! tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint isn’t drying, goes on smooth and stays on. The birthday suit shade is the perfect nude. It’s so hard to find a good nude that looks good on most people and this one is the absolute best!!
Stefani G.
Tarte is my #1 to go gol when it comes to Lip Products, pricey but with every penny. It is one of my favorite formulas for Lip Products! They last up too 8 hrs and easy application, no harsh lines & no need of lip liner to go with either!
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
Review for: Other more...
I had gotten a travel size of this product in a Sephora inside JCPenney nude lip kit, it was love at first try ! It's matte but not dry and yucky feeling. It drys sooo fast and last ALL day ! I need it in every color now
Frankie L.
Philadelphia , PA
I can’t remember the shade but i Love tartes lip paints. The formula is amazing and it doesn’t transfer as much as other matte’s. It also stays on for a long time
Deserie A.
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry, Yaassss, Manbun, Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
The formula is very nice and comfortable. The color is definitely there, I do with they wouldn’t get so messy after a while of wearing them. This is for someone who wants matte but not one that dries out the lips.
Jina J.
Los Angeles, CA
The colors in this collection are so pretty and I would wear most of them. I bought this hoping that it would be my go to matte liquid lipstick, but it's really failed me. The color looks great on, but I could immediately tell that this formula would be way too drying on me. I hoped that it would at least stay on along time since it was so dry, but it really didn't, which is shocking.
Emily W.
Roxbury
Review for: Other more...
Favorite Lipstick Ever. No joke, this product is perfection! It goes on so nicely and stays put! I love the matte lip look and this lip paint hits it out of the park! It is matte, but not too drying and doesn’t flake off, or transfer!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.