BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Katie S.
Muskegon, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Works ok. Pigment is nice. Feels kind of sticky and takes awhile for the product to dry down. Easy to apply.
Gia C.
This is long lasting and it sets a matte. They are worth the price!!!! I only own 1 color so need to buy more
🖤Laonnie M.
Miami, AZ
Long wearing liquid lip. There's a beautiful variety of shades most defiantly one of my favorite liquid lips.
Mary E.
James Creek, PA
I use the matte version of this, I like the color, but it dries my lips outo so badly. Great quality though!
Amanda D.
Riverbank, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this one of my favorite liquid lipstick. I'm not a big lip product person but I always grab my tarte.
sabina h.
Love the formula. Nice shade selection. I have been wearing it regularly. Long lasting and very pretty colors
Brandi F.
Deshler
Love the formula. Lasted a long time on my lips. I reach for it quite often! Gorgeous product. Good packaging
jesenia m.
I love this lip stick! It has a nice quality to it and it's creamy. It's not that dry and that's what I like.
azeneth r.
7815 villa cliff dr apt 121
Purchased at: ULTA
Omggggg! I absolutely love this stuffff! I also have the glossy one and its my go to for almost every look! 😍
Breanna V.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Not the worst formula but the lasting power is lacking. The colors are great but the formula is not very good
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.