BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Tania G.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Literally my go to I love how it's my lip color and glossy! I use it almost everyday! Will be buying again
Cora M.
Durham
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Beautifully nourishing all-day color, subtle enough for casual events but glamorous enough for a night out
Gracie W.
Don't even get me started. I love this product it goes on smooth and stays on. It feels great on your lips.
Darla L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Adorbs more...
Love a good, pigmented color lip stain! This was easy to put on, didn’t smear and exceeded my expectations!
Saritaa M.
Tucson, AZ
Tarts is a wonderful brand from mascara lip liner eye liner it's all great.. Pigment is always super bright
Cindy B.
United States of America
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow love it so smooth and creamy glidded right on not sticky made my lips look fuller wow it's really good
Sam R.
1,145 reviews
These are cool if you like lip glosses I'm more of a lipstick person so I go to Mac when I do get lipsticks
Hallie L.
Cornwall
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing product. My life has never been the same since I discovered this product, recommended by a friend!
Alicia a.
Love these amazing formula they last all day the color pay off on these are amazing definitely top favorite
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
I like the texture of this lip product however I feel that it transfers too much and isn’t really worth it.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.