BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Zwinda D.
Kissimmee
Review for: Namaste more...
This tarte lippie is so moisterizing on the lip. It worth the price that it is. It’s so good the color is phenomenal. The package is comes in is very nice. The lippie is super long lasting. I would totally recommend and would definitely buy it again
Roxanne R.
wilmington
Review for: Other more...
Really love the consistency of this liquid lip. It’s creamy and soft and velvety and glides on perfectly. It doesn’t dry down 100 percent but I’m okay with that. I just blot on a tissue and then have no problem with it the rest of the day. Love it
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Review for: Namaste more...
This matte lipstick is so smooth and creamy! It’s long lasting and doesn’t get stuck in your teeth... the colors come in bold or laid back/off... they aren’t that expensive and meets my expectations!! Definitely buying it again!! (Highly recommend)
Alyse S.
Boston
Review for: TBT more...
I have a few of these liquid lipsticks! They’re not terrible but they aren’t my favorite either. Some colors you need a few layers to avoid patchyness-others are opaque. I would say over all the formula was really inconsistent but beautiful colors.
Emily S.
Elmira
It was a beautiful color, and nice consistency but I don't reach for it often, the color comes right off and doesn't color my lips at all, it was alright, and the color was creamy and wonderful but not worth the price for not reaching for it often.
Karley B.
lynchburg
This matte lip product is so smooth and truly stays on all day. The range of colors is amazing and there is definitely one for every skin tone and style! I use this product almost every day and cannot leave the house without it.
Esmeralda C.
West Covina, Ca
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Beautiful color, goes on super smooth, and dries down pretty quick! And man does this stuff STAY ON. I mean it might need a tiny touch up on the inside if you’re putting it through a lot but this stuff does not smudge or come off at all on its own.
Clarissa T.
Wilmington , DE
This matte is amazing! I literally have all colors. I love how long lasting it is and how plumped and full it makes my lip look. It gives a very classy feel and you don't have to apply a lot to make it last a little goes a long way. Limited Edition Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Avianna S.
60525
Review for: Selfish more...
It’s the best in that color ever like when I tried it I didn’t feel like I was gonna like it until like I started like seeing it pop up and you like it turned so so so pretty so I really think that you guys should get it and you guys should buy it
Victoria O.
Beech Grove, IN
This stuff is great - it last forever and when you reapply it doesn’t do any sort of caking - it also doesn’t dry out your lips when you wear it all day - for the price I would say it’s great quality, and would recommend this product to my friends!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?