BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Ling C.
Duarte, CA
Review for: Other more...
Feels lightweight and nonsticky, but it doesn’t last at all. It smells nice, has a light texture, drys quickly, gives a nice velvet finish. But, if you drink something you will see the color transfers to the cup, straw, glass, or whatever you use.
Shannon H.
This is an awesome liquid lip. It’s cream and not drying at all, but still lasts all day. I was shocked how smooth it went on. Does not show my lips fine lines like most other liquid lips do. I have been very impressed with this. Keeps my lips hydrated.
Aliana E.
Mentor-on-the-Lake
I have the shade Birthday Suit which is a light-medium pink which is very similar to my natural lip color. It goes on smooth and dries to a very soft texture on the lips. It did not dry or crack at all, I barely felt it on my lips except the softness.
Kayla M.
New York
Extremely pigmented and doesn't leave your lips feeling dry when you apply it. Just be careful when applying it because the applicator makes it easy for the lip paint to spread and it's not the easiest to remove once it dries! Otherwise, great product
Shirleyann M.
Kissimmee , FL
Review for: Other more...
It’s perfect for my skin tone and It is not a harsh lipstick or difficult to remove, on the contrary, it has a perfect texture and does not stain. One of the best quality lipsticks I have used. The difference is remarkable compared to other lipsticks.
Shaylee L.
Beardstown
I don’t wear a ton of lip products simply because many of them won’t stay on! This is my go to! I use it daily! It stays on and does not dry out on your lips! Excellent product and will continue to use this! Highly recommend!
Livvi D.
Review for: Namaste more...
I got the color in namaste and it is by far my favorite color I've ever tried on. It goes on kind of matte, but now so drying. I ate some guac and tacos that day and it made it fade a bit, but nothing crazy. You will need to re touch it if you plan on using it all day.
Maria R.
Pearland , TX
Review for: Other more...
First of, I loveee lipstick but matte lips and I have a love and hate relationship. Mostly due to that it makes my lips feel dry even if I moisturize beforehand. However, this one worked for me! It was not tooo drying and the color really matches me.
Becca R.
Stroudsburg
Review for: Namaste more...
I️ wore this the last time I️ went out for some drinks with friends. I️ can say it stayed on the entire night even after a few drinks and some food. It wasn’t like other tinted glosses I’ve tried before, I️ dried on to my lips and felt life and shear
Katie M.
Review for: Fomo (mauve), So Fetch, Bae more...
These were decent, but I found the colors on the outside to be somewhat deceiving because they never translated to be the same color on my lips. Could have just been my skin tone (I’m very pale), but still. Had a strong scent, and the feel reminded me of the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?