BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
CourtneyTate L.
Hollidaysburg
Review for: Selfish more...
Gorgeous color with amazing pigment that lasts all day. I like the creamy, velvet matte finish verses a glossy.
Katie M.
Edmond, OK
I’ve almost used mine up! I love it. Lasts for a long time, almost no transfer, and it has a beautiful pigment.
Allie C.
Review for: Other more...
Very pigmented and lasts a long time after purchase. Reapplying is never an issue, and is great for the price.
Dora G.
Laredo
One of the best liquid lipsticks I have used! Doesn't leave your lips feeling dry and doesn't transfer or bleed
Nicole R.
Culpeper , VA
I love the tarte lip paints!! They are so buttery and easy to apply, leave my lips looking amazing and hydrated
Katie C.
W Lafayette, IN
This is my go to! I have it in a nude color and LOVE it. Way better than Lipsense. This one is worth the price!
Anaam B.
Review for: Namaste, Fomo (mauve) more...
Nice formula, does not dry my lips. The applicator is perfect and curved- works well with the shape of my lips.
Miriam R.
Eureka, IL
This lip stain does dry very quickly. Stays on for hours and is pretty comfortable on the lips! Not too drying.
Isabella L.
Appleton
This is my go to lip product! It looks so natural and it applies very nicely. I cannot wait to buy another one!
Paige R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Namaste more...
Can’t say enough how much I love this lipstick. This color is perfect AND doesn’t come off when I eat or drink.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.