BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Vee N Jay R.
San Antonio
Amazing color pay off. Super pigmented and feels soft on the lips. One swipe and you a great application. Wears nicely all day and super comfortable. Doesn’t flake off or feel sticky like other matte lipsticks. And they have a great variety of colors too.
Yacquiry V.
Review for: Namaste more...
I really just love Tarte! They never disappoint. This shade is my go to for my day to day at work or just out around town. It’s long lasting and my lips just feel creamy and smooth. Definitely but again and recommend to everyone
Hannah S.
W Valley City, UT
I love the smell and the smoothness and creaminess. Very beautiful colors as well. Only issue I have is sometimes there will be small clumps and it will get uneven and it doesn't completely mattify so it might get on some places you don't want it to once in a while.
Hollie S.
Review for: TBT more...
The shade on this was really pretty. It just didn’t last as long as I would have liked it to. For me, it wasn’t worth the price I paid for it. I was expecting it to be longer lasting for the price. I would not recommend this brand of lip stain to anyone.
B E.
This lipstick has a very matte feel and also lasts all day! It won’t smudge and won’t transfer on anything when you eat or drink. These lipsticks won’t dry your lips and they feel great on. The price is pretty great considering it’s such a great lipstick!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I'm pretty sure I've reviewed these already...but they're great lip colors. They're kind of on the watery side, but they dry quickly and the colors do look awesome! They don't last longer than expected, but I don't mind reapplying throughout the day at all.
Harley V.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: TBT more...
When it comes to lipsticks I like tarteist ! They are really soft on lips they do not crease or dry your lips which for me that is really important ! The price is good you paying for a good quality lipstick it's worth it. I highly recommend this lipsticks
Meghan f.
Review for: Other more...
I own the color birthday suit and absolutely love it. I got it with the pro vault. Lasts extremely long with lip scrub and moisturizing before hand. You don’t need a lot! The color goes on beautifully. It isn’t sticky or drying. I definitely will be buying more colors !
Angela V.
blacklick
The product goes on smooth and subtle for a matte crisp clean look. After hours of wear product may feel dry or start cracking as expected and need removed and reapplied.
member-9cf7c9291
Review for: Namaste more...
I hate their liquid lipstick ! Always wares off in the inner part of the lip making me look dirty . And if you try to re apply it you look even worst and it will come off right away . I got it st ulta . Would never re purchase
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?