BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Caitlin M.
Clyo
Review for: So Fetch more...
This product is amazing! I love the feel and i love the color! It’s long lasting and a good value for the price!
Sophie G.
Sherwood, OH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this so much. Does not make my lips dry and it lasts all day. I never need to reapply and it doesn't smear
danielle b.
gillette
Review for: Other more...
I had a great color for my wedding, and the stain effect lasted all night- even through the kiss and the cake :)
Avah💍 K.
Panama City
Tarte is an amazing brand to use. There lip paint stays almost all day and I almost never have to apply it again.
Cassondra R.
Surprise, AZ
I love this shade! Also I love the consistency and how quick it dries. It lasts all day I never have to reapply.
Jordyn W.
Simpsonville, SC
Most of the shades are amazing, some are a bit patchy but nothing too extreme. Long wearing but not overly drying
Janessa R.
Whitestown, IN
I really like this lip stain. I like how it stayed on my lips throughout the day even after meals and beverages.
Maria H.
FLUSHING, NY
I love the product my lips stay stained. Probably have to re apply maybe once and does not leave my lips chapped.
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
Awesome lip wear stays on all day like a tattoo love that it stays on so long for work or just going out,awesome
Maclovia F.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoy the formula it does stain on items but I like how it doesn't dry your lips it's comfortable to use
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.