BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love tarte and most of their products out there! This is one of my my favorites because the smell and the fact it actually stays out longer than 30mins. I will say the wand is annoying but besides that I’m very happy and would recommend this lipstick!
Angela V.
blacklick
The product goes on smooth and subtle for a matte crisp clean look. After hours of wear product may feel dry or start cracking as expected and need removed and reapplied.
Ling C.
Duarte, CA
Review for: Other more...
Feels lightweight and nonsticky, but it doesn’t last at all. It smells nice, has a light texture, drys quickly, gives a nice velvet finish. But, if you drink something you will see the color transfers to the cup, straw, glass, or whatever you use.
Vanessa R.
Lake Arthur
This came in my BoxyCharm box and I'm in love. The shade was perfect and so comfortable. Usually, most lip products are really dry on my lips and wear off when I eat or drink something but this has got to be one of the best. Buy it, you won't regret it
Christina M.
Torrance, CA
I actually like the product itself. It goes on smoothly and easily. It's long wear and dries matte. My only disappointment is that the bottle tends to leak oil once you start using it, such a bummer because it makes me rather not use it to avoid a mess.
Angelina 🍒.
Gilbert
Review for: Namaste more...
I received a sample size of this lip paint and used the entire bottle... I was trying to even scoop it out with a bobby pin... that’s how much I loved it. I’ve purchased a few more in other shades, and these are the ones I keep in my purse at all times.
member-9cf7c9291
Review for: Namaste more...
I hate their liquid lipstick ! Always wares off in the inner part of the lip making me look dirty . And if you try to re apply it you look even worst and it will come off right away . I got it st ulta . Would never re purchase
Emily C.
College Station
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Absolutely loved this color and product! Borrowed it from a friend for a concert and didn’t have to reapply it once the entire night. The color was a perfect neutral too!
Manal h.
Cleveland , OH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I got a sample of this from Sephora and loved it .i like the formula non drying exactly what I look for in liquid lip .I also feel in love with this color .I don’t think it’s long lasting I did have to reapply it but I love how formula is light weight and non drying
Maija K.
Didn't like the formula. I've had cheaper and better Lip Paints than this. I wouldn't recommend this! When i bought it I had it for maybe 2 days and it became very nasty and sticky. Wouldn't recommend this either if you want long lasting lip paints. :(
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?