BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are pretty good Lippies. They feel nice on the lips and last a while. My only complaint with these is the color selection doesn’t particularly suit my skin tone, and a lot of the colors dry way darker than what it looks like in the tube. Otherwise these are good Lippies!
Brina I.
Review for: Frenemy, Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve), Other more...
These lip paints aren’t the worst thing in the world. For myself, even if I prep my lips to the fullest extent the product crusts up on my lips after two hours of wear. The color range is really nice though! I just wish they were a little bit more moisturizing.
Jaida G.
Myrtle Creek, OR
Review for: Other more...
I forgot the name of the color, but it was a deep magenta, actually very pretty. It went on smoothly but I found that it chipped off a bit and was very dry, even with a moisturizer. I would still recommend this product, just maybe with a better moisturizer so it doesn’t feel like your lips are peeling off.
Camryn S.
Livingston
Review for: Other more...
Feels good when putting it on. However, only after a little while, it gets really crusty. I really like it a lot, and would definitely recommend it. Great value to it, wasn’t high priced at all. As before, I’d recommend to everyone!
Faith A.
New Lebanon
Absolutely love the formula of this liquid lip! It's hands down the most comfortable liquid lip I've ever had. Only 4 stars though, because after a couple of hours the lipstick becomes patchy. (If you use a lip balm first, this lipstick will wear much better.)
Jaz C.
Bristol
Review for: Twerk more...
I love this product because I live the Matte formula I did meet my expectations I bought from Sephora has all the sheds of this product it has a really nice packaging yes I would by it again because of the formula is like no other.
Heather R.
I'm in love with the creamy matte lip stain because it doesn't dry my lips out or make them feel cracked and peeling while wearing it. The color stays on for a long amount of time and I do not have to worry about reapplying it or about it getting messy on my face.
Anna C.
Review for: Other more...
Overall the product itself was okay but it was the packaging that ruined it for me. The product leaked everywhere and the lid eventually cracked open. As for the product itself, it transfers easily and doesn’t really dry down well but the colors are BEAUTIFUL!
Casey C.
Highland Park
Review for: Namaste more...
I kinda hate this. And I hate that I hate this because I LOVE tarte and use a lot of their other makeup. It is just SO dry and crumbs up. It is not worth the money, and isn’t even worth less money. I hope they fix the formula because the colors are very cute!
Sophie S.
Review for: Namaste more...
I love the pretty colors that Tarte offers. This application is really easy and super creamy. It does not leave a dry feeling either. It is also super easy to remove at the end of the day. It is definitely worth the price of $20 and is really easy to find at sephora.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?