BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
faith f.
Citra, FL
Love it, only matte lip that actually works with me. Looks great on and everyone else I have talked to loves it.
Emily A.
Raeford, NC
Got this product in a boxycharm and I absolutely love it. It is very comfortable and does not dry your lips out.
Sophie G.
Sherwood, OH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this so much. Does not make my lips dry and it lasts all day. I never need to reapply and it doesn't smear
Brittany G.
Brighton, MA
I like how all of these are neutral and last a while. They apply really creamy and aren’t too heavy on your lips
Erika M.
Review for: TBT more...
My absolute everyday fave!!! I’m obsessed with this color!!! Purchased from ulta and the packaging is convenient
Caitlin M.
Clyo
Review for: So Fetch more...
This product is amazing! I love the feel and i love the color! It’s long lasting and a good value for the price!
Haylee C.
Review for: TBT more...
I love the texture of this lippie. It lasts me for quite awhile. I wish it would stay in place and not come off.
Kourtney S.
This lipstick is very creamy and easy to use. This is a very good lip stick. I this product is good for any day .
Denise H.
Manchester, KY
This is one of my go to liquid lipsticks. The color is amazing and it lasts all day even with eating and drinking
member-db95a
Love this product easy to use and apply wears for a long time smells good hasd nice colors you can buy ot online
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.