BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Courtney M.
Allendale
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I first used this product when it came in my Ipsy bag a while ago, so it was a smaller size than what you would buy in the store. A little goes a long way with this product. Very pigmented and comfortable on the lips. Often forget that it's even on my lips!
Nancy M.
My hands down favorite lip cream ever! It apply so smoothly and I love the smell! The pigment is definitely great! It’s not to dry when apply, it’s just a wonder lip cream!
tabita H.
Review for: Manbun more...
I really loved how smooth and natural this felt on my lips! The dark color was perfect with my complexion and I didn’t feel like it was too thick or tacky. It was a great fall color choice and I really liked the formula! It lasted through drinks and dinner!
Abigail S.
FENTON
I got this product about a year ago. It was not my choice color, but it was a gift that someone had chose for me. I wanted to be optimistic, so i put it on before going out one night. It was silky soft and velvety. The smoothness it gave my lips was unreal!
Erica F.
Haines city , FL
I love Tarte matte lipsticks! They never make my lips crumble or give me those lines in my lips. It Is very soft and long lasting, though I wish the price was less expensive. I have two shades, patina and selfish my favourites! I would definitely recommend.
Ariana R.
Chicago
Review for: Namaste more...
This lipstick is such a beautiful color, very neutral for like a regular day or even a night out if you’re not trying to go all out. It is a bit pricey, but not too bad. It’s kind of creamy which doesn’t make it last too long, you definitely have to reapply.
Ali Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I got a trial size for free for my birthday at Sephora in Birthday Suit and it is perfect for any occasion. A very subtle rose color. It stays all day long and I never have to reapply. I wish they had it in a full size though!
Ana M.

i bought this in #tbt

PROS:
#tbt is the perfect, everyday nude! i love the color, the light and velvet-y feel, the application is not streaky (1 coat should suffice) and my lips feel moisturized. my lips never felt dry with this formula, always very soft...even after wearing it for a full day. never feels sticky or drying, just the perfect velvet soft! easy to take off with make-up remover (i use neutrogena wipes).

CONS:
transfers easily and does wear off. this liquid lipstick will NOT last all day--it will leave marks on your coffee mug, clothes, boyfriend, etc. but since this is a nude color, it's not super noticeable (a darker color like red might not be so great?). it layers well though, so re-application does not make your lips cakey or look crusty. sometimes it gets flakey and a little crusty on the corners of your mouth, or if you have flakey lips it can add to that also, but unlike other liquid lipstick reviews that i've read, this formula does not flake off on its own.

CONCLUSION:
YES, i would recommend this product, however this is not your holy grail liquid lipstick due to transfer/wear off. it's still a nice lipstick, and i might buy more colors, but i feel like the holy grail is out there somewhere.

RECOMMENDED PRODUCT:
i tried their 'quick dry' version of this liquid lipstick, and although i only had it on for an hour or so ("sep-4-a" tester, heh), right away the dark red i had on passed the kiss test! NO transfer at all on the back of my hand! WOW!!! the quick dry version did feel a little dry and crusty after a while though--it was definitely not as soft and velvet-y as this version. i do absolutely LOVE the velvet feel of this version, but also love the non-transfer of the quick dry. i guess we can't have it all, can we ladies!? :(

Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I'm pretty sure I've reviewed these already...but they're great lip colors. They're kind of on the watery side, but they dry quickly and the colors do look awesome! They don't last longer than expected, but I don't mind reapplying throughout the day at all.
Kara M.
Roseville, CA
Review for: So Fetch more...
I like this product a lot but it isn’t my favorite! It is very long lasting, but it never really dries completely. It is fairly easy to apply and use though! I like using it with a lip liner all over the lips and just adding a light layer of this on top!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.