BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Katelyn L.
Fort Belvoir, VA
This is one of my favorites to use. It's not too much for my lips. And it doesn't rub off totally easily. I love it
Iris C.
This is my everyday lip color so countable on the lips I’m so in love with this tarte lip matte color vary natural.
Bethany H.
Clackamas
Review for: Namaste more...
Love. I wear it all the time. I got it as a gift and it's all I wear when I go out for a date night or with friends
Phylicia A.
Tennessee
Purchased at: ULTA
Very nice application, but it ran in fine lines. You'll need a liner or conditioner first. Beautiful colors though
Stephanie B.
Review for: Other more...
I've tired all of them & the color that I love the most is the color "Birthday sweet" & it's the perfect nude color
Veronica R.
Gainesville , FL
I love this item! Very comfortable, lasts forever. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who wants a low maintenance lip
Jeraldine R.
Santa Paula, CA
These are my favorite at the moment. Most of them are nudes and they go on soo smoothly and seriously last all day!
Livv H.
Review for: Namaste more...
Really great color but applicator was falling apart and came off on my lips. Other then that the product was great.
Isabella S.
Santa Anna
One of my favorite products. Always my go to for sure! Wear almost daily and doesnt just rub off, lasts for hours!
Brittany M.
Review for: Other more...
Tartiest lip paint has a water base to it, but it glides on so well with ease and evenly, and has no tranferrance!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.