BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Claire H.
Applies nicely. Has a nice feel on the lips. The one I have is dark, so I only had to apply one layer and it was good.
Lisa O.
New Port Richey
Love this creamy tarte. They've done it again in matte. Delicious, creamy, beautiful colors with satiny feel and shine.
Rodriguez R.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this on ipsy and will be buying another one once i run out , i just love it . Is smooth and the color is so nice
Karen B.
Malden
Very smooth to apply and very moisturizing. The colors available are beautiful. Love that my lips don’t get dried out.
Tia T.
Newark, DE
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Soft and plumping with bold color and moisturizing abilities. Great texture! You'll want to give it a try on your lips.
Heather C.
Leesville, LA
It last almost all day! I have "Delish" and I love it. Tarte is a great brand. How many more must I write to get to 85?
mumtagangwani M.
HAVERTOWN, PA
Review for: Yaassss more...
I bought this bold color, and I love it it’s so fun! Tarts always has some fun things for me to adventure with. Love it
Brí S.
Denver
It's so easy to apply this is one of my favorites I recommend you guys should get it smells so good and lasts all day!
damariz r.
phoenix
I have a mini sample but its so cute and the color i love it its smooth and pigmented and it doesnt crack and last long
Destiney P.
Altavista
I am in love with the color! The texture however just wasn’t my thing. But no bigee! It’s still super cute and smooth!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?