BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Miranda 🌙.
Purchased at: ULTA
Smudge proof and lasts all day! Some liquid lips are really drying and flake off but I don’t have that problem with tarte!
Chrissy K.
Rhome, TX
I really like this lip product it has a smooth texture and it dries quickly. It stays on for several hours and looks good.
Cassidy B.
This is actually the only matte lip I’ll use! I’m super picky with lipsticks but this one blows them all out of the water!
Meagan C.
Oak Harbor, WA
I LOVE TARTE. Usually everything with this brand impressive me. These lip paints go on so smooth and last literally all day
vi F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love this neutral color, goes well with everything and is matte. I like the texture of the product and the prize is great.
Larissa Y.
Oh I love this lipstick! Lasts forever, doesn't transfer, and applies & blends so easily! It's very pigmented too. Perfect.
Danielle S.
Powell, TN
Stays on for a good amount of time. When it dries it doesn’t look sloppy and I can trust it to stay on during a night out.
Crystal A.
I love the lip paint, they last all day & don’t dry or the lips. They sit so comfortably on the lips don’t crack or smudge.
Sarah G.
Pawtucket
Review for: Namaste more...
It’s not a bad matte lipstick but I personally don’t like the formula! It smudges easily compares to other matte lipsticks
Katelyn S.
Independence
One of my favorite lip products to use! Dries and doesn't budge or wipe off everywhere. Very wearable and durable product!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.