BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
lisa b.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
Absolutely love these lipsticks and this brand. Awesome colors lots of staying power. It is worth the price every time.
lisa s.
I love tarte so i was so excited to purchase this product. It is a great color and doesn’t fade. it met my expectations
Jessica S.
St Paul, MN
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Finally found a MATTE (yes I said matte) lip paint that stays on all day WITHOUT drying out my lips!!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I loved not just the color but the scent and the way the lip product went on my lips so easy and stayed put didnt move.
Heather S.
Manteca, CA
My absolute favorite lip stick. I love that I can wear it for hours before reapplying, it doesn't dry up. It's amazing.
Caroline W.
Newark, OH
Absolutely love this liquid lipstick! It feels beautiful on my lips and stays on all day! Its truly a beautiful product
Leanna S.
Charleston
Absolutely love!!! Not drying at all, beautiful colors that last a while, goes on smooth and creamy and dries perfect!
Melissa H.
West Point
I super love my Tarte lip stain. It goes on smooth and creamy and dries workout sticky residue. Plus it lasts all day!
I love tarte products their pigmentation on the lipstick are just amazing and pretty colors of all kinds to choose from
Heather C.
Leesville, LA
It last almost all day! I have "Delish" and I love it. Tarte is a great brand. How many more must I write to get to 85?
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?