BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
The colors are beautiful and its very very long lasting. My only complaint is that it gets really really dry on my lips.
I love the way it looks. It does seem to come off easy but I like the way the color pops. I use it without a lip primer.
Malia💀 N.
I actually really enjoy these! The applicator is on point and I love the colors. I just wish they had more pops of color.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love these! They are so creamy. Don't dry out or feel dehydrating. They last so long with out reapplying. Worth the money
Saron T.
Burnsville, MN
Love these liquid lipsticks! They smell great, last a full day and don't feel overly drying! Definitely would reccomend!
Lisa G.
Niles, IL
Review for: Selfish more...
I love how this product wears...I just wasn’t really fond of the color that I chose but and willing to try other colors!
Ashley G.
Salem, OR
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this lipstick it goes on velvety and it looks great it feels whipped and I would definitely buy this product again
Gabriella E.
Review for: Other more...
I didn’t like this lip paint because of the texture and the color because it was not a very nice color with my skin tone
sarah c.
Hobbs, NM
Review for: Bae more...
This one of my go to favorites I wear it about 3 times a week. Color is beautiful. Long lasting no dry feeling afterwards
Jaslin C.
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
I was really lucky to get this in my ipsy bag one month and I really enjoyed it. It was long last and didn't feel cakey.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?