BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kiana H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Namaste more...
I really love the way it glides on I just wish the color was more pigmented. I prefer to use the tart lip pencils under this product to make it pop more. It last for hours though. I wouldn’t buy it again because I found other brands have better quality stuff in this area.
K T.
Charlotte
Review for: Other more...
I can not stand these. The colors are beautiful and they are very popular on social media HOWEVER they dry and crumble sooo bad! They are very sticky when drying down and it takes at 6 minutes to dry down fully. When it does finally dry down, they look beautiful for about an hour or two then crumble away. Disappointing.
Hannah B.
Westminster
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to love these for their beautiful color range and the comfortable whipped texture formula. However I prefer lip products to dry down a bit more than these and they didn’t last very long. Finally the applicator can be a bit messy to use. Tough to get a precise lip line.
Kimberly C.
Haverhill , MA
I love this product! It is amazingly and it stays on all day! Every time I wear this product I get plenty of compliments! This is in the color delish 💋Limited Edition Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Stephanie G.
Casselberry, FL
I got a free one for my birthday last year and it was the perfect nude for me. It’s called “birthday suit” which is appropriate. I yet have to rebuy this gem, no other shade has come close to this one for me. The texture is also pretty great..wont dry out your lips like most matte lip stains.
Sharon I.
i love this color and the way looks in my lips, is easy to wear, adn durable, it feels soft. I absolutely love this lip paint! It looks simply fabulous and I have gotten some really good complements while wearing it. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Rachel H.
Kansas City
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is a nice product. It kind of has a mushy/smooth feel to it verses the traditional tacky texture of some lip paints. It seems to last quite a while during the course of the day. I like the simplicity of the packaging and I definitely would buy this product again.
Megan B.
Nottingham, MD
This waa by far one of my favorite lipsticks ive used in a long time. It went on so smooth an the color lasted so long even after working all night. Would reccomend to everyone
Ally M.
Redding, CA
It’s my absolute favorite lip stick ever!! It’s matte but it’s able to be rubbed together and not become dry and hurt my lips due to the fact that I have very dry lips. I absolutely love this lipstick, it’s just something I would recommend absolutely everyone to buy!
Livvvy Z.
Lake jackson
The color pay off I got when I purchased mine was simply off and I didn’t like it at all so I don’t know if mine was just one of a bad batch because I have seen ones that my fav YouTubers use and it looks great. However not gonna spend money on it again to find out.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?