BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Felicia B.
Peabody, MA
Review for: Bae more...
The color is incredible and looks so good in photos. Easy to apply even though the wand is weird. I bought it at Sephora. Packaging was okay. My problem is that it’s so greasy. You can’t just slip it into your bag because the oils will get into everything. I never use it but if that issue was resolved I would want the entire collection.
Saveena D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Love this lip paint goes on super smooth and easy dries almost instantly stays Matte and doesn't transfer once it dries I'm able to wear all day only having to reapply spots love the fact that I'm able to still kiss my baby and leave no lipstick on him. It's a decent price lasts a long time I will definitely continue to buy this product
Gabby A.
Sacramento
Review for: TBT more...
I own this matte lip stick and i really like it its long lasting and its a nice soft color, i wear it alot i like that it doesn't make your lips too dry. Its a good value, affordable i do recommend it mostly for people who like wearing soft nude lip colors!! I know for sure that i will be buying soni can always have it in stock. Limited Edition Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Macy W.
Midwest city , OK
Review for: Yaassss more...
This bright lavender color is to die for ! Tarte lip paints are some of my favorites and they are cruelty free. Such a great product and not too bad on price for a long lasting lipstick. I would buy all the colors right now if I could
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: TBT more...
For Over 20$ these are just... Meh. They don't have many flattering shades on my yellow skin tone and the formula shows so much texture on the lips as if they are dry, and they're not, they're actually really comfortable to wear. It's just a pass from me, would rather get Sephora lip stains for cheaper or smashboxes liquid lipsticks.
Kathryn V.
Austin, TX
Review for: Namaste more...
I got this for free from Sephora rewards I think? It's is a perfect nude pink, but it was too light for my lips. My natural lip color is kind of dark so I tend to struggle with colors that are lighter than my lip color. The formulation is very nice though, not to sticky! Definitely had too touch up more often through the day.
payton e.
waterville, ME
Review for: Namaste more...
one of my go-to items! super comfortable and versatile. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint is one of the best lip products i’ve been lucky enough to find! it’s not drying or flaky like some matte lipsticks are. also it has a great applicator, the packaging is durable and the product stays on all day
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
Review for: TBT more...
I absolutely LOVE this lipstick. I first bought it when the makeup artist at Sephora did my makeup for prom over a year ago and I’ve been in love with it since! It glides on so easily and you only need a little bit to evenly spread it on your lips. It stays matte and just looks good on me, I especially love the color.
Katie H.
Louisville, KY
As an everyday user of lip stains, I have very high expectations. This did not make the cut. Although the color was pretty, it did not wear well at all. It started to peel after an hour and didn't make it 2 hours before needing to be touched up. (Which you couldn't do, you have to take it all off and start again)
Rachael H.
Review for: Other more...
I have the color "Birthday Suit" that I originally got in a kit, but have since bought more of these. I struggle in the winter to find a liquid lipstick that is not TOO drying, as in, shows every single line in my lips and still have something that lasts a long time. This has solved one of these issues. It is matte, which I love, and is super easy to apply, and applies evenly. That being said, it has more of a velvet texture so does not dry down completely. That's why it feels better. However, because of this is does transfer a bit so does not last as long as other options. Overall I love this formula and have bought more colors.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?