BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Keearra H.
Raytown, MO
I love the colors the pigment and the mate finish i dnt care for the smell of the product personally its kinda minty smelling
Ashley C.
Tacoma
200 stars. I loooooove these. So pretty. So pigmented. Last forever on the lips and smell awesome. I love the nudes the most
|Shadae P.
Review for: So Fetch more...
I received this lip paint in a Sephora birthday gift bag. It applies well and it lasted all day and kept my lips moisturized.
Jazmine V.
corona
Review for: Twerk more...
In my opinion this product is very pigmented. It’s high quality and I was really proud of the money I spent of this product!
Daniela O.
I love this stuff! It stays on for hours and dries to a really pretty matte color. I would definitely buy this product again.
Haley S.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I like the formula but the color selection is not the best. It was easier To remove than other brands with similar products.
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this lipstick I got it in my ipsy bag and it goes on so smooth and lasted all day long and it did not dry out my lips
Joni M.
Hampton, VA
Review for: TBT more...
These are great liquid lipsticks! They take about 15 minutes maybe to dry completely down but once they do they don’t budge!
Aimee L.
Wheatfield, IN
This product has a good smell. It goes on super smooth and its long lasting. I love that there are many colors to choose from
Paige
Review for: Twerk more...
I like it but it can be very drying. But overall the formula is good and it stays on very well. It did meet my expectations.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?