BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Heather B.
Minty in scent, beautiful dark color, but left my lips very dry. This liquid lipstick goes on easily but also runs a bit. Lasts a while if you pay close attention to not pursing your lips. Packaging is trendy. I would recommend to others when paired with a nice hydrating lip balm.
Fischer B.
Waynesville, OH
Review for: Other more...
These are some of my favorite liquid lips because they are extremely well thought out. The applicator is big enough to cover your lips but tapered enough to get crisp lines. My favorite part is how comfortable these are because most matte lips are super dry and gross after the first hour but these stay the same throughout the day
Courtney J.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I love tart products! But this one was a disappointment for me. I guess the formula wasnt good in the 3 i got. I was very upset, it was cakey and came off badly.
Meghan J.
chicago
This stays on pretty well (not all day) but it is not super drying like some other matte lipsticks. I personally like the color Birthday suite, it’s a light neutral color. Overall this goes on well, and the travel sizes some of the Too Faced lipsticks come in are very convenient.
A B.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other more...
Love these lip paints! They are creamy, dries down matte and does not make your lips dry or chapped. It’s lightweight and feels great. It’s also Long lasting. Got mine in a limited-edition color: birthday suit , a beautiful Rose nude pink. I highly recommend if you like Mattes!
Sana A.
Phoenix
I got this from Sephora as my birthday gift last year and just fall in love with this. I can’t get my hands down from using this. I use this every single day. It’s very smooth and long lasting formula. I would definitely buy this again and again
lexie c.
Akron, OH
the product over all is very creamy and smooth but it does get very patchy and you have to be careful with how much you put on or it feels cakey. i'm a first time user. its a good value,, not very pricey. i would recommend this product to others. i like the product over all
Michelle H.
Portland, ME
Review for: Other more...
I received this sample for my birthday from Sephora  I loved the way it looked and felt at first! Throughout the day, my lips became really dry! It did not keep help my lips at all. This was my first time using it and I would not recommend it for dry lip gals.
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this stuff. It stays on for a long time and doesn’t make my lips feel dried out. I would recommend to anyone and I would 100% buy again. You definitely get what you paid for.
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
Rosé and tbt are my favorite! This formula is like all tarte products extremely creamy and very light weight. The smell is good and feels like it has a hint of Mint or peppermint oil in it. Does dry down to a complete matte and long-lasting finish as wellI. My everyday lippies!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?