BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
Love the color, it's lasts all day as well!! It's not too drying which is a plus, it probably one of my top 5 favorites lip sticks
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
Absolutely love this product! Dried matte and had no trouble with it lasting all day! It was beautiful! One of my go to lipsticks!
Tiffany D.
jacksonville, FL
Tarte has some of the best lip products EVER! True to color, lasts all day, doesnt smear or smudge. Pricey but worth the investment
Evelyn B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I've used this product a bunch of times from ipsy. Unfortunately never my color however the creaminess of the product is top notch.
Andrea M.
Gilbert, AZ
It is a pretty lippies! I like the color and I like the way it feels. After a while it does get a little crumbley but not too bad.
Cindy N.
American Cyn, CA
Great liquid lipstick doesn't look like too much like others this one makes your lips feel good without drying and looking natural
Catie H.
Wichita
Review for: Other more...
I love Homeslice!!! It is so subtle in unnatural lighting but once you go outside, the coral/burned orange color is right there!!!!
Brie W.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Namaste more...
I loved this color but this is the worst lip paint I have. It looks so gross on my lips and slides everywhere and never dries down.
Raea H.
Review for: TBT more...
My friend had this one and absolutely loved it so much so I asked to use it and I loved it too I think she still has it but idrk 😂
meah f.
Olympia
This is marketed as a a transfer proof lip product, but more often than not I find dupes that last much longer than this lipstick.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.