BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Megan Lynn O.
Alpine, UT
Review for: Grunge (dark brown) more...
It stayed on for quite a while which I was suprised by. It costs more than other lip products out there but it was worth it.
Jade M.
Tolleson, AZ
It stays put which is really all I need it to do. It dries quickly and doesn't really smear off too badly. I'd recommend it.
Adrienne M.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love the tarteist lip paints they’re all so beautiful, smell great, and are long lasting as long as you avoid greasy foods!
Christina S.
Granada Hills , CA
It has a nice matte formula that isn’t drying. Very pigmented Too. I love Tarte. The Amazonian clay line is one of my faves.
Thuy('twēē)™ K.
Wendell, NC
Love this!! The matte stays long and I love the colors! I am starting to like matte lately so this one is a great one to try!
rita k.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Got this as a perk point. I got the color rose. So pretty and it lasted for quite some time. I would recommend this product.
Ao O.
Love my tarte lip stain. Easy to apply, stays on for extended period of time, and great for layering with other lip products.
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I received one from Sephora as a birthday gift! It was a very light color but it is a light lipstick and looks really pretty!
Jaylene G.
S Ozone Park, NY
I don’t have this exact shade but I do have something similar to it but same product I absolutely love it and would recommend
Sheri M.
Lewisburg
I love the brand and love the opaqueness of the nude color I have. I would live to try more of the colors they have to offer.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?