BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kirsten M.
Review for: TBT more...
Love how this feels on my lips and it stays really well! My only downfall is make sure you don’t put it on dry lips.. it will look awful, but I think that’s with any matte lipstick. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a soft long lasting matte lipstick! Love Tarte!!
Jessica O.
Oklahoma City
This lip paint is one of my favorites because it doesn’t long term dry my lips out. It feels dry on, but after removal and a little balm it’s fine. The color selection is great. I also purchase when ulta of Tarte online is having a sale. I have purchased three colors so far.
Dawn H.
Shirley
I love how creamy and matte this lip paint is.  Im not usually a huge lipstick fan but this product goes on so smooth and is so comfortable on the lips.  Super easy to apply and long lasting!  Definately a go to for me and I would purchase again and again!!
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this stuff. It stays on for a long time and doesn’t make my lips feel dried out. I would recommend to anyone and I would 100% buy again. You definitely get what you paid for.
Riley P.
King George, VA
This lipstick is perfect for any occasion. It is very long lasting and has an amazing shade range. I like sticking to pinks/nudes and they have the best colors ever. It doesn’t transfer and you could honestly eat a whole meal and not have to reapply. This lipstick is great!
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
Review for: Lovespell more...
I love the lip paints! They don't dry out your lips, or make them peel. The lip paint doesn't transfer easily either. This color in particular is wonderful. It has this berry tint to it, but isn't overbearingly a pink or purple. It's bold but not obnoxious. I recommend it!
Krista O.
Tallahassee
I’ll begin by saying that I NEVER wear lipstick of any kind until I bought this lip paint. I absolutely LOVE Tarte products and it makes up most of makeup. I am now sold on the matte lip paint. I never have to worry about it looking clumpy or smearing. This is a must have!
Katlyn L.
Bakersfield
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora as I did like it. I plan to try more colors. The packaging is cute and the price point isn’t bad at all. The creamy consistency is great too, not drying.
Cathy C.
Bountiful
Review for: Namaste more...
This is my every day go to color. I apply it in the morning and don’t even reapply or check on it till the end of the day! It’s stays on through everything! (Even that drive thru food I probably shouldn’t get!) it’s formula is weightless and it’s SO pigmented and beautiful!
Marissa D.
Pekin, IL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MATTE LIP PAINT EVER. Seriously. I would buy them all if that wouldn’t make me irresponsible and poor. Lol. They are so creamy and go on so smooth. But they also stay. AMAZING. I get the satisfaction of wearing lipstick, with the staying power of a stain
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?