BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Michelle H.
Portland, ME
Review for: Other more...
I received this sample for my birthday from Sephora  I loved the way it looked and felt at first! Throughout the day, my lips became really dry! It did not keep help my lips at all. This was my first time using it and I would not recommend it for dry lip gals.
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this stuff. It stays on for a long time and doesn’t make my lips feel dried out. I would recommend to anyone and I would 100% buy again. You definitely get what you paid for.
Kirsten M.
Review for: TBT more...
Love how this feels on my lips and it stays really well! My only downfall is make sure you don’t put it on dry lips.. it will look awful, but I think that’s with any matte lipstick. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a soft long lasting matte lipstick! Love Tarte!!
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
Rosé and tbt are my favorite! This formula is like all tarte products extremely creamy and very light weight. The smell is good and feels like it has a hint of Mint or peppermint oil in it. Does dry down to a complete matte and long-lasting finish as wellI. My everyday lippies!
Jessica O.
Oklahoma City
This lip paint is one of my favorites because it doesn’t long term dry my lips out. It feels dry on, but after removal and a little balm it’s fine. The color selection is great. I also purchase when ulta of Tarte online is having a sale. I have purchased three colors so far.
Dawn H.
Shirley , NY
I love how creamy and matte this lip paint is.  Im not usually a huge lipstick fan but this product goes on so smooth and is so comfortable on the lips.  Super easy to apply and long lasting!  Definately a go to for me and I would purchase again and again!!
Mackenzie E.
Columbus
Review for: TBT more...
Tarts really pulls through with this creamy matte. It usually lasts about four hours and is none transfers proof. Feels pretty comfortable upon first application. Second application does feel dry so make sure to use a lip balm underneath. The shade tbt is one of my favorites.
Robyn D.
Review for: Other more...
I was so happy with the quality. Goes on smooth, soft and full coverage. Dries matte and stays in place. A matte formula that is like skin. Non drying non flaking. Love it
Marissa D.
Pekin, IL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MATTE LIP PAINT EVER. Seriously. I would buy them all if that wouldn’t make me irresponsible and poor. Lol. They are so creamy and go on so smooth. But they also stay. AMAZING. I get the satisfaction of wearing lipstick, with the staying power of a stain
Riley P.
King George, VA
This lipstick is perfect for any occasion. It is very long lasting and has an amazing shade range. I like sticking to pinks/nudes and they have the best colors ever. It doesn’t transfer and you could honestly eat a whole meal and not have to reapply. This lipstick is great!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.