BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Mailei Y.
Sherman Oaks
Review for: Namaste more...
I really like this color , id you just wanted a little something on your lips to finish of your makeup look I would recommend it.
Kelsy F.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This is heaven. I absolutely stand by this product 100%. The only con to this product I would have to say is it is not kiss proof
Zarin A.
Review for: So Fetch more...
Nice product. Really creamy and applies nice. But it doesn’t stay on. It tends to wipe off whenever I eat. But really nice color.
Jennifer B.
Brazoria, TX
Love love love this product. Got a sample in my Ipsy bag and plan on buying more. Stays on and it's not sticks like other brands.
Sparkle S.
I love this liquid lipstick! Lasts all day, huge selection of shades and feels comfortable! I definitely recommend this lipstick!
Jesse S.
Alma, MI
Birthday suit is amazing. Has a very strong minty scent when first applied. Leads me to think that they have plumping qualities.
Trinity L.
Review for: So Fetch more...
Love tart creamy matte lip paints!! These have been my favorite since I have started doing makeup!! My favorite shade is so fetch
Stephany M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Bae more...
Transfer proof. I love the color!!! It doesn’t feel drying. It’s very long lasting!! I have many different colors of this product
rosa y.
Review for: Other more...
love these! one of my favorite color choices for lippies, although they get a little to dry after while they do stay on all day!
Andrea C.
Edinburg
I just recently purchased this lip stick and it's great!! It dries down matte, is hydrating and doesn't leave my lips dry at all!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?