BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
serina M.
fresno
Review for: TBT more...
I love Tarte cosmetics! This is one of my favs. Goes on well and it works all types of skin tones! I always keep it in my purse..
Camiya S.
Birmingham
My momma said it worked good on her skin. But it didn't work for me. But is does go on good. Sooo it's 50/50 for me and my momma
jenna r.
Review for: Other more...
I like this product however i am still searching for a long lasting stain that doesn’t make my lips feel like they are cracking.
Myra C.
National City
PERFECT POUT, LOVED THE COLOR, VERY OUT OF MY NORM BUT IT WAS FUN AND EASY TO USE. LASTED ALL DAY WITH MINIMAL REAPPLY, LOVED IT!
Harley C.
Ogden, UT
Not my favorite but I had the color that is very light on me. Preferably dark colors. Hope I see more colors on tarte lipsticks!
Olivia D.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I like these matte colors a lot. They crack a bit more than I had hoped but the colors are pretty and they are very long lasting.
Jordyn M.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Not a huge fan of this product but all my friends rave over it so maybe it's just me. They must be doing something right though!
Chelsea L.
Houston
It dries quickly! it’s not sticky and last a long time. I feel that it could come with more product but besides that it’s great!
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX
I love this matte lip paint from tatted I never had the chance to buy another one tho since there pretty expensive but worth $20
Jen N.
Favorite lip product. I bought it in 3 colors after loving the first one so much. Lasts. Long time. Looks best if you use a liner
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?