BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Kaylee P.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Namaste more...
Ok here’s the thing! I can not say enough good things about this product! This product is on my lips every day in the fall! And this product is very good when it comes to mixing! I personally use a lip crayon of a slightly darker shade then finish it off with this as my top layer! It’s amazing!
Becky H.
Decatur, TX
I got this product at an ulta near me. I absolutely love the tarte line and almost everything that have to offer. I would for sure buy this again. Goes on great and stays! It’s pretty creamy too and i love it.
Lacy J.
I'm obsessed with the shade FOMO!!! I'm about out and it's sad 😭. I love that it's creamy and dries matte. It's not sticky or too dry. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Sara P.
Naples
Review for: TBT more...
I bought this color because I wanted a natural, everyday tone that I could wear to work and on the go. This color is good if you have light-medium skin.

The lip paint is great and stays on forever. The only con is it may be a little dry, but putting on a balm before helps.
🎀Molly🎀 B.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I️ absolutely love love love this creamy matte lip paint in the color FOMO! I️ have used this a lot and the color is perfect for a more nude but dramatic look. This product stays on your lips through everything and doesn’t feel too heavy or too much on the lips. It almost feels as if you don’t have anything on your lips. I️ absolutely love it!
Biz D.
Good product but it goes on too thick in my opinion. Had to waste a lot of product to blot crates dryness and chunky lip look. Not to mention got on my teeth (never a good look) loved the colors and the consistency of this lip paint but the application is poor. I think the brush has too much product on it with no way to remove before applying.
Juhe Y.
Fullerton
Review for: TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
I tried the travel size for these ones, and it's good. It's not FANTASTIC but it's good for the price. I dries to a matte but it still feels wet. It does transfer but it's almost like a lip stain. It's a long lasting lip paint. It's one of the more comfortable matte lips that I to wear.
Felicia f.
Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint is a decent liquid lip. They have a nice color range, smell good and feel nice on the lips. However, they are not transfer proof and for the price I was expecting a little bit more. There are plenty of drugstore lippies that last longer and are cheaper.
Angelina B.
Review for: Lovespell more...
Both my 18 yr old daughter and I use this (I’m 40). It does not dry out my lips like other stains and the color choices are to die for. Thank you Tarte for never disappointing
Reilly T.
Chillicothe
I think this product is great! It is so creamy and not too drying. There is a great color range and they also have a great smell. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a more creamy and hydrating matte lipstick.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.