BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Hannah K.
Knoxville
Review for: TBT more...
Love this! Such a great color, and it doesn't feel sticky like some liquid lipsticks feel and you need just one coat for it to look good!
Daniele F.
Gillette
Tarte is a great choice for any product really! The lip products do last a decent amount of time but you will have to touch up or reapply
Sinead D.
Reno
Review for: Manbun, Frenemy, TBT more...
I own quite a few of these lipsticks and I must say I love the formula. I got all of mine from Sephora . It’s long lasting . I love it .
Samantha B.
Anderson, IN
Tarte lip paint is the ONLY liquid matte lipstick that I like over my Jeffree Star Liquid lippies. Stays put and isn't tacky whatsoever.
Franne G.
St. Paul
i love this product so much!! it is really easy to apply!! it lasts for so long!!! it is a nice and easy one to use on an any day basis.
member-c80c6
My all time favorite lippie, I owe maybe about 3 in the same color I like to stay stocked up, I can eat drink with this lipstick love it.
Blunt B.
Milbridge, ME
This is my all time favorite liquid lip formula! It’s so smooth and comfortable on the lips and leaves a matte finish. These are amazing!
Karina G.
Manchester, NH
This product glides onto you’re lips so easily it’s very smooth and creamy while applying and it also has an amazing smell to it as well.
Arlette M.
Yuma
Its a very good product that stays on your lips for a good amount of time and doesn't dry out your lips. It also is has very nice colors
Lauren G.
Spruce Pine, NC
Review for: TBT more...
The perfect color, I can wear this and it goes with any outfit for any occasion. I also love that it lasts all day and doesn’t wear off!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.