BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Nikki A.
I bought and lip paint set.over Christmas and that how I feel in love with These! They are so smooth and none drying and they last forver!
Carri G.
One of my all time favorite lip products!! Will last for a long time! The color choices are so pretty and I love the formula!! I need more.
Brittanie K.
Kilgore
I love the colors and how it makes my lips look but it ALWAYS  drys them out everytime I use it even exfoliating before still doesn't help.
Carly H.
Franklin, OH
Review for: Manbun more...
I love the way this lip product looks and feels. My only problem is that it's not "long lasting". As soon as it gets wet it will wipe off!
Virginia P.
Forest Park, IL
Love this lip paint! Great color, creamy smooth product, even coverage. The product is a bit pricey so be sure to sample the colors first!
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
I really love the name! Lip paint instead of the common! It's really easy to apply and it lasts a good amount of time without reapplying !
Keri F.
Knoxville, TN
I think this is an amazing non kiss proof formula. It does have great staying power. But is very comfortable and does not dry your lips out
Ruth C.
Bronx , NY
My fav liquid lipstick! Glides on perfectly every time. Dries quickly and lasts. Only needed to reapply after dinner for a slight touch up
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
I love the colors, but I don't feel like this is really long-wearing sometimes since I seem to have to reapply a few times during the day.
Rachel H.
West Plains, MO
Really like this, great color and doesn’t dry out lips like a lot do. I got a sample and ended up buying full size and still happy with it.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.