BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Sara C.
TACOMA, WA
I LA LA love the matte lip paint pretty sure I've worn the same color for a week straight I love it so much and how creamy it glides on.
Lexi C.
Review for: So Fetch more...
I absolutely love ALL of the Tarte Matte Lipstick products! They don’t make your lips feel dry which is great since it’s a Matte product!
Janisa Q.
This is transfer proof and doesn't leave my lips feeling way dry. I love the color tones as well. They go on opaque and last a long time!
Daniele F.
Gillette
Tarte is a great choice for any product really! The lip products do last a decent amount of time but you will have to touch up or reapply
Kristin R.
Evans, CO
This product lasts forever! I usually only have to reapply once during the day. It comes in a ton of colors and dries down very smoothly.
member-c80c6
My all time favorite lippie, I owe maybe about 3 in the same color I like to stay stocked up, I can eat drink with this lipstick love it.
Olivia P.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love this lip color! It goes great with anything I'm wearing . I have tons of colors but this is by far my favorite out of all of them.
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
I own a fee of these and wear them everyday they feel like you have nothing on and last almost all day the colors they have are beautiful
Amy W.
Seagoville, TX
I received a sample from ipsy and love it! It lasts forever and will not smudge! I have the color Rose and it's perfect for my skintone.
Arlette M.
Yuma
Its a very good product that stays on your lips for a good amount of time and doesn't dry out your lips. It also is has very nice colors
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?