BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Katana W.
Springfield, OH
This lip is Very moisturizing and goes on easily and effectively, they have a variety of colors that are very comfortable and long lasting
Carly H.
Franklin, OH
Review for: Manbun more...
I love the way this lip product looks and feels. My only problem is that it's not "long lasting". As soon as it gets wet it will wipe off!
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Extremely drying. Also peels. Just awful. Got this in a sample from Sephora. There are so many other liquid lipsticks that are way better.
LISA O.
San Francisco
I love this product! It's very long lasting but can make your lips feel a little dry. I usually put a gloss over it and that seems to help
chloe e.
Review for: Rave (greige) more...
love this stuff, I have the nude namaste color. It stays on throughout the entire day even through eating and stuff, I sometimes re-apply just because I like it but its not always needed. I have small lips but it still looks awesome and I LOVE IT
Krystal S.
Key West
I have about 10 different shades of this liquid lip. I LOVE IT! It is one of my longest lasting liquid lips and one I reach for frequently!
Ursula L.
I love the shade range in this collection. These have decent staying power and aren't too drying. I personally love the shade Birthday Suit
Chelsea G.
South Windsor, CT
made my lips feel dry and chapped, literally an hour in and my lipstain literally started cracking and peeling off :/ i was so disappointed
Mina F.
Long Beach, CA
Really creamy and matte! I got this in a tiny travel size in a pinkish nude color and it still hasn't ran out. You only need a tiny amount.
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
I really love the name! Lip paint instead of the common! It's really easy to apply and it lasts a good amount of time without reapplying !
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?