BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
karadalbi N.
Tempe
Review for: Namaste, Other more...
Works great! Love the nude colors, they really compliment my skin tone. Definitely worth the buy, when it’s on sale. Exceeded my expectations.
Michelle E.
Louisville, KY
This is one of the best liquid lipsticks I've tried.Usually they dry my lips out,but this doesn't.It stays all day and has a nice minty taste.
vanessa k.
I've tried a lot being a makeup artist and personal I love tarte. It quick drying does leave my lips feeling dry and it staying power it great.
Krystin D.
Hartford
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Namaste more...
This lip paint makes me feel so sexy! I have a few colors, and all last at least 6 hours. Just make sure your lips are moisturized and not dry!
katerin c.
Webster, TX
i like this lipstick because the pigmentation that they have and because the smell that they have it is really good i recommend buying this 🎀🎀🎀
Cydney B.
Mebane
Y’all this last ALL day! It is amazing and you definitely need one in every color for every season! I never have to reapply throughout the day.
Jessica G.
Absolutely love this product! I have many colors and wear them on a daily basis. Long lasting and won't dry out your lips if applied correctly.
Hillary M.
Somerset
These are very nice. They don't dry out your lips that's why I love them. I love the applicator too. They are very pigmented and they stay on.
Holly S.
Byhalia, MS
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This stuff is awesome! It's so long lasting and so pigmented. This is my first time trying a Tarte liquid lipstick and I'm very happy with it!
Christina P.
Hidden Valley Lake
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
A MUST HAVE!!! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented. Stays on ALL DAY without that nasty clumpy build up. This is my favorite lip product!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.