BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
It looks okay on. I felt like it really dried my lips out and I looked crackly. I considered trying a different color but it felt so dry on my lips I won’t try it again
Caitie W.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love tarte and all their products, but this one isn’t my favorite! I love the color & the way it goes on the lips, but it can become very drying which may come along with any matte lippie
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Review for: Other more...
I have the shades Rose' and Birthday suit. Both are beautiful nude shades that dry down matte but aren't drying they have velvety soft feel and no transfer.
Autumn C.
Fayetteville, AR
This product leaves a soft pink buttery texture on your lips. The formula smells so good. I like to wear this when I go to work because the soft color is there but not so pronounced. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a product that is moisturizing and adds a bit of color.
Yahaira M.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Lovespell more...
I love anything matter therefore I was really excited when I got this in QVC for $10. Compare with the Stila all day the formula is not quite there. I use this and within 2 hours the side of my lips are fading away. Is not totally bad since the color is beautiful but is not something to die for.
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
I loved the Tarteist lip paint!!! The shade rage is gorgeous! The colors stay but don't feel super dry and I have also been able to use them blended out in my crease!
Ekaterina Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: TBT more...
Got a sample of this lip gloss in my Sephora birthday suit. It is awesome! Looks great on my lips and you don't even feel it. Stays very long. Will buy it again
Amber B.
Conway
I love the tarte matte lipsticks! It stays on all day and doesn't g egg too dry or spotty. If your looking for a great long-lasting lipstick you have to try this out!
Brooke A.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Yaassss more...
I have mixed feelings about these. I have a couple shades but Yaasss is my favorite color. It’s very opaque and such a unique color which can be difficult to find. Other shades are streaky though. As much as I love the purple shade, it doesn’t last very long so I had to knock some stars for that.
Ellen S.
Corona
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Mattes typically dry out my lips BUT this one really lives up to its name being a creamy matte. When applying the product my lips get a tingling feeling I’m positive there has to be some kind of peppermint. As far as long lasting...eh. It’s not an instant dry & the majority of it stays on during a meal but I find I need to touch it up after eating.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?