BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
Review for: Lovespell more...
I absolutely love this liquid lip! I previously only stuck to using Mary Jo by Kylie because of the perfect shade of red it provided but I have since transitioned into using this as my go-to red! It obviously dries matte, being a liquid lip, but it's not overly drying to the point of cracking your lips. I also love that I can layer it without it getting chunky.
Danielle A.
Review for: So Fetch more...
I got the color So Fetch as part of my Boxycharm box and I love it! Honestly, I wasn’t used to matte liquid lipsticks at the time, and I felt like it was too dry and shoved it in my drawer for a while. I just started using it again, and it’s perfect for springtime! I wear one thin layer of lip balm under it. It lasted very well throughout the day, didn’t dry out my lips, and was almost completely transfer-proof. I needed to touch it up a little at the end of the day.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Review for: Frenemy more...
Great fall color for me I find myself reaching for it often with a dark brown lip liner really looks great against my skin tone my favorite hired Matt lip paint I would definitely recommend to others very great for the price it definitely last a long time
Cassadee A.
Brooksville , FL
Review for: Other more...
I got the shade Birthday Suit and I loveee the color, it’s one of my favs from tarte. The formula is pretty amazing it isn’t drying at all it keeps my lips hydrated. I would totally buy it again I love these! I ordered online and the consistency of the lip product in the tube was odd at first and looked nasty but I mixed it the the applicator a few times and it came back to its normal consistency, I assumed it just got hot on its delivery to me which isn’t the brands fault unless it’s the formula but overall all it was great’
melodie c.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Namaste more...
This originally attracted me because of the color and the matte label, however this was wayyyy to drying for me and made my lips very uncomfortable (I already have a tendency to have dry lips so this product did not wait for me . I ended up having to first apply some kind of moisturizing balm first but still it wasn’t the best . Colors are beautiful tho !
Cecilia C.
Review for: Namaste more...
It stayed on fairly well only had to touch up once after I ate tacos. I am a messy eater so this is more personal lol. But other than that i was out 9 hours on a date and we went to the movie theater. It never felt dry on my lips even with the AC blasting inside the theater. It didn’t crack either. When first applied it does feel like a buttery texture but it does dry fast but it doesn’t feel dry if that makes sense.
Amber M.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Namaste more...
It feels fairly heavy, but they’re long lasting, and VERY matte. It can be pretty drying for my lips, so I recommend exfoliating and using your favorite moisturizing product before applying. The packaging is simple, but pretty, and they smell nice.
If you don’t mind the extra steps and prefer a very matte lip, these are for you.
Overall it’s a decent product, but I wouldn’t purchase again.
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
Review for: Other more...
The color I have is from the sephora birthday gift. The application is nice and feels very matte. However, the nude color is too light and is not for everyone. Also the formula is bit on the dry side, so if your lips are cracked or chapped a little you will definitely see it. The concept is great, but the formula and color is not my favorite.
Kaleigh S.
Fayetteville, Ga
Review for: Namaste more...
Beautiful color, amazing texture and long lasting finish our some of the few reasons why I love this product so much! I am a huge fan of Tarte and I love all of their products especially their Tarteist lip paint

Limited Edition Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Jackie T.
Flossmoor, IL
picked this up in a set at Sephora, thinking I was actually buying a lighter color but mistakenly getting TBT.
I found this matte lipstick to not dry totally matte. It looks fairly matte, but the staying power and opacity isn't quite up to the same level as other matte lip products I've tried.
The color is natural medium rosy-mauve brown that doesn't pull too mauve on me, which is always a concern because mauve tends to wash me out. As I said, it is fairly opaque but not to the same degree as other mattes.
Because it stayed slightly wet it did not dry my lips out and was easy to touch up. Although the color is very flattering I am not 100% certain I will repurchase just because I have a hang up about mattes being totally matte and I felt like the color did fade within a couple hours.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?